- How graceful you girls look in salwar kameez.
- Why do you want to buy another pair of jeans? They all look the same to me.
- Let’s see-off alias ‘khadero’ this person!!
- Do I look like a hippe everyday?! On telling him – Today you’re looking smarty.
- Ask mom to make some “adrak ki chai”. At least 5 times a day.
- Give me some more sugar in tea.
- Let’s have some sandbitch today!
- Make me a list for everything you need from the market.
- Don’t make the list as long as “Hanuman ji ki poonch”!
- Oh! I forgot to bring what you guys had asked me to get. Then takes it out from under the cover.
- I’ve got you more stuff than you people mentioned in the list. Then takes out a bottle of ‘coconut oil’ stating it’s good for head.
- My son is in New York. With immense pride.
- For girls more than anything else their ‘sanskar’ (character) matters.
- Together you both girls can do wonders.
- We’ll live like a normal family!
- Don’t fear until Im there.
- Don’t leave me.
Then he left us.
Thank you for everything you did for us.
Miss you today and always Papaji.