While I am a little bummed because it’s late evening and a few friends have not yet called (*hello guys?! C’mon make that call guys!), here’s is my list for the next year. As often happens – I am able to achieve goals that I write down – here’s hoping (touch wood!) the below birthday list (I don’t want to say resolutions because when I call it “resolutions” I start to fear I’ll break them) will be achievable:
- Make peace with the past and present (and why even the future!)
- Enjoy the little things even more (such as a good dinner on a cool evening)
- Continue to be always grateful (always, always, always)
- Shun comparing (of any sorts, with anybody)
- Religiously read for thirty minutes every day
- Think and write down new ideas
- Pursue higher studies (can’t wait to get started)
- Grow network of interesting people
- Write a Quora answer every day? (at least every other day?)
- Good health (dental, (mental!), physical)
- NFEOW & GBJs (secret self to -do ;))
- Finally – take it easy, baby!
Here’s to a great birthday to us ❤
*Update: Friend called soon after I wrote this. Awesome!